The 4th International Forum on Urban Flood Control and Drainage Capacity
The Conference will bring together international and domestic representatives from industry, academia, government, and enterprises to explore and discuss opportunities and strengths related to Urban Flood Control and Management. The Conference will also identify how we can meet the challenge of flood control in ways which also deliver on social and environmental needs in relation to urbanization.
The Conference will comprise four forums: Urban construction and technological innovation; Utilization and drainage of rain and flood resources; Urban Water Conservancy and Waterlogging Prevention; Water Ecology. An important aim of this conference is to offer networking opportunities and foster debate among participants from industry, academia, government, and enterprises. Through your participation, you can help developing issues to be explored further by the project, and be fed into to the flood control policy debate.
Nov. 14-15, 2019, Guangzhou, China.
- Division of Civil Hydraulic and Architecture Engineering,Chinese Academy of Engineering
- China Civil Engineering Society
- Chinese Hydraulic Engineering Society
- Municipal Engineering Branch of China Civil Engineering Society
- Water Industry Branch of China Civil Engineering Society
- Guangzhou Water Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Guangzhou Municipal Engineering Design & Research Institute Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Urban Construction Design & Research Institute (Group) Co., Ltd.,
- International Press-in Association
- WINTIME Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- Guangzhou Water Authority
- Wuhan Water Authority
- Beijing Zhantianyou Development Foundation for Science and Technology
- Commission for Disaster Reduction of Chinese Hydraulic Engineering Society
- Commission for Urban Water Conservancy, CHES
- Guangzhou Association of Survey and Design
- Nanjing Hydraulic Research Institute
- International Joint Research Center of Water Science and Engineering
- China Institute of Water Resources and Hydropower Research
- Hohai University
- Research Center for Climate Change, Ministry of Water Resources
- Research & Development Center, Ministry of Water Resources
- State Key Laboratory Of Hydrology-Water Resources And Hydraulic Engineering
- Key Laboratory of Urban Water Recycle and Sponge City of Beijing
- Research Centre on Sponge City of Wuhan University
- Beijing General Municipal Engineering Design & Research Institute Co., Ltd.
- Giken Ltd.
- Wuhan Bishui Group Co.,Ltd.
- Zoomtech Engineering Co.,Ltd.
- Anhui Amos Fluid Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Shanghai Guanli Construction Engineering Co., Ltd.